Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding Hubbub


I woke up this morning to my facebook newsfeed freaking out over the Royal Wedding. I had originally planned on taping the ceremony and reception and watching the interesting parts at a more reasonable time. It turns out, the only interesting parts involved Prince Harry being a complete dork, grinning as his grandmother walked past him, dancing down the aisle, and making goofy faces at his brother. I have to admit, I've always had a little crush on Harry and his actions today made that crush a little bigger (okay, a lot bigger).

Almost every little girl has dreamed of being a princess. I've dreamed of marrying Harry or William or some other French or British royal. But after watching William take his first look at his new bride, I realized I had a new dream. I don't want to be a princess. I don't want millions of people watching my wedding. I don't want my wedding to cost millions of pounds. I simply want to find a man who will look at me like this.

1 comment:

  1. And you will find that someone special who looks at you like this. When you least expect it, it will happen. I have to admit to being a little weak in the knees as I watched today too, and I'm an old married lady!

    ReplyDelete