Saturday, November 10, 2012

Gator Nation


Such a long day... Landon and I went to the Gator football game this afternoon. It's the first time we've gone without our dad and it was a ton of fun, but very exhausting. The boys played absolutely horribly, but miraculously came back and won in the last 10 seconds. God really is a Gator fan!

This game was full of Gator Nation love. A wedding reception was taking place in the section to the right of us. The bride and groom got married in the morning and decided to celebrate at the game, wedding dress and all. It was pretty funny site to see. As the game ended, a man in the section to the left of us proposed to his girlfriend (she said yes!). Landon and I also ran into our cousin, Neal, during the game. He goes to FSU now (what a shame), so we barely get to see him. It was pretty awesome getting to catch up.

The Swamp will always hold a special place in my heart. It's full of memories of amazing times with my family and friends. I can't remember my first game there, but I do remember all of the smiles, cheers, "We Are the Boys", and Alma Maters. It's one of those places that I will always love and never forget. Even as I've grown up and the people at the games have changed, I still smile, remember the happiness, and have a great time.

GO GATORS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment