It's really hard to believe that another semester has ended. I'm down to one semester left at UCF and one semester of internship before my graduation. The thought of graduating honestly scares me to death. I love college and I don't want to have to leave. I'm sure I'll feel more prepared for the real world once my internships have ended (or at least I hope I will). I can't believe in one short year, I'll have my own class of 25 youngins to teach. I'm not old enough for this!!! I'm going to live my last semesters to their fullest!
This semester was more than I could have hoped for. I met a lot of new friends who I consider some of my best friends now. I've spent quite a few nights staying up too late taking care of them, talking, and hanging out. They have been there for me through some rough times and have never judged me for the things I say. I may have lost something when the semester started but I gained a LOT more. My group of friends has expanded drastically and I've made tons of new memories. I've learned a lot from my new friends geeking out over technology and architecture and all the other nerdy things they love. I've become more confident in myself and am more open with people now. Saying this semester was easy would be a lie. I had some terrible times but I always knew who I could go to when I was feeling down. I don't regret anything from the past few months and I cannot wait to make new memories in January!
No comments:
Post a Comment