Monday, August 10, 2009
Pinkies
I figured I should write a new update while I can still type with two hands... I learned five days ago that Ultimate Frisbee can be a very dangerous sport. Somehow or another I hit my pinky and figured that I simply fractured it. Well today I had an appointment with the orthopedic who is also a great family friend. Dr R took xrays and decided that it would be best if I had surgery. So trusting his years of experience, wisdom, and faith I am headed up to the hospital tomorrow morning at 830. Dr R is going to put a pin through the skin and connect the chipped bone back together. And two weeks later, he'll take it back out. I should be all healed up before heading off to college. Just pray that everything goes well. I'll try my hardest to learn to type with one hand and post pictures later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment