Well the AMA's were definitely interesting. I can't say I'm sorry that I left early to go walking around town with Ames, Dakota, Nicholas, and Nikki. We walked through the square, around the fort, and down St. George street. Nikki wanted to take pics and we wanted something to do. The one productive thing that happened was finding Rubberband Alley. I was walking behind everyone else with Dakota and spotted a familiar looking alley, so I told Dakota to wait a second, crossed my fingers, and jumped. Sure enough I had found it!! Dakota looked at me like I was a freak so I made him jump too. Soon enough, Nicholas, Nikki, and Ames were in on it too. We were all jumping for a minute or two in the best alley in the whole world!! It sounds like someone is snapping a rubber band every time you land and no one really knows why.
After jumping, we went back to school and I went to bed.
Today I woke up and checked the blog for Visual Culture. To my surprise I found a new project and I'm actually pretty excited for it. We're supposed to take 3 pics that define our identity. I already have my pics planned out so I'll post them as soon as they get taken. We also had to pick 3 movies we identify with. I spent a good hour writing about why I identify with A Walk to Remember, Nick and Norah, and 10 Things I Hate About You. Some reasons were simple, some complex, but overall they were creative.
After that, I packed. I'm definitely ready to take a short break.
I hope things go well.
Later gators.
No comments:
Post a Comment